Lives


2010 brings me to positive way. Thats a very good way to start it. All i think is to be positive to modernize myself to be a better person. Throw all the gargabe thoughts will make me even enliven. Honestly, previously i do have a lot of trash in my bin but i never willing to remove it cause im kinda not willing to unscrew what i should let go. Like i said 2010 brings me all the positive energy and positive thingking and im glad cause i succeed to remove all the garbage to the bin and of course empty it with a single click in my head. I dont wanna living in past, bad memories just make me going nowhere and i will end up strain. I even learn how to appreciate people. I want to forget all the pain I experienced during all this time. I was very thankful that God open my mind and gave me the opportunity to improve all the mistakes and shortcomings I have ever done. This change is for myself, because the existence of positive change, it will make my life better and happier. Sometimes we will remember the story of a very sad past. At first, I experience it every night and it made me hard to sleep longer and more miserable it will make me become more depressed. I HATE STRESS..OUHHHH GOSHH!! I learn from my past mistakes, to forgive myself and to live with a wonderful life.

But I am also frustrated because some people took advantage of me. They pry my past mistakes to cutting myself and I am very frustrated because there is no direct sincerity in their hearts. But it was not shake my spirit to make changes :) My soul, mind and my heart is very strong and positive. So I will respond to future challenges. If not, dont dare to call me Fiona Jalaluddin. We find happiness, the pursuit of our time, we determine our own destiny, we can change ourselves, not others. If we want to success in the world and the Hereafter, we must believe in ourself and in God's compassion. Dont ever give up!!! Love and honest to ourself.

" Negative person are the most foolish person in the universe "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Diary Of Fiona Jalaluddin Design by Insight © 2009