dont care



I dont care!

This photo was taken last years when i went to midvelly to buy my new sony camera.:)
I love it so so much :) i just really missed my self..but now i realized that i have to learn how to love myself more than others. I just feel tired cuz previously i never think about myself i never care till i get hurts..But now, i prefer to love myself, to save my heart for a better place. I just dont care what people wanna talk about me..I cant even stop them aite. I dont live with what people say..
Now is 2010..im going to 25 years old this year..sighh..im getting more MATURED!! ( not old ) :p .. i have my own list for this year..what should i do n what i shouldnt do .. it's quite tuff for me actualy but, i wont care..who cares aite?? i just want to be a better person every each day n time. I've learned a lot from my past, that is more priceless..:) and now its time to start a new chapter..even is hard, but i know it just a test from GOD cuz i know HE loves me so much that is why HE give me this test..THANKS GOD!
Urghhh..sleeping time guys..its time to zzZzz..continue later.. :) big hugss..LOVE..DO THE DONT!!!

XoXo,
F.J
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Diary Of Fiona Jalaluddin Design by Insight © 2009